Here's What's New!
June 1, 2020
A Message From Leo's Coney Island About Resuming Dine-In Services and Health Safety For Our Customers
At Leo’s we wanted to reassure you that we are following strict guidelines to ensure customer safety as we resume Dine-In services on June 8th, 2020. We understand that amid concerns about the spread of COVID-19, we want to take a moment to let you know how Leo’s has always taken the necessary precautions to ensure a safe and healthy environment. We stay updated with the very latest information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), State of Michigan, Local Health Departments, other government agencies, and our own internal safety teams to stay on top of this situation. We are closely following the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to maintain the health and safety of our customers and employees. Our own internal processes have always followed the stringent guidelines set to ensure food safety. We will continue to implement all recommended procedures to maintain the safety of all our customer and employees.
Here are the steps we continue to take to protect our customers and employees:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces frequently touched including door handles, tables/booths/chairs, menus, surfaces in the restroom, and all employee stations.
- Rolling out additional hand sanitizing stations at our locations.
- Emphasizing hand hygiene by all employees with increased frequency throughout a shift.
- Our staff will continue to follow health department guidelines requiring food preparers to wear gloves and change every 15 minutes, or more frequently as needed.
- Employee health screenings are conducted prior to each shift to closely monitor their health and well-being. We require sick employees to stay home or leave work if they become ill.
- Requiring our employees to wear facial coverings.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
There is no higher priority to us than the safety of our customers and employees. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Leo’s Coney Island
November 29, 2019
Leo's Coney Island Opens Our New Location in Canton, MI
The Canton location is great addition to the Leo's Coney Island family, and we look forward to seeing you in our new location.
November 1, 2019
Leo's Coney Island Opens Our New Location in Warren, MI
The Warren location on Hoover Rd. near 12 Mile Rd. is a great addition to the Leo's family.
February 25, 2019
Leo's Coney Island Opens Our New Location in Oxford, MI
We are excited to announce the opening of our newest location in Oxford located on Lapeer Rd.
August 20, 2018
Leo's Coney Island Opens a New Location in Flint, MI
We are excited to announce the opening of our newest location in Flint located at the corner of E. Court St. and Center Rd.
April 27, 2018
Leo's Coney Island Launches New Website
We are proud to announce the launch of Leo's Coney Island's new website! View on your mobile devices, find a location near you and see what's new!
October 25, 2017
Leo's Coney Island Opens Our New Location in Woodhaven, MI
We are proud to announce the opening of Leo's Coney Island serving the great community in Woodhaven.
May 3, 2017
Leo's Coney Island is now open in the Detroit Metro Airport--McNamara Terminal
We are excited to announce the opening of our location in the McNamara Terminal. We look forward to serving you at our airport location.